Thursday, June 12, 2014

Senior Reflection

Even though I have only taken visual arts one year I have taken performing arts all four years of high school. Not until this year I truthfully wasn't able to appreciate what really goes on in that classroom. The passion that students have to make their work flawless is inspiring and when you watch something click in someone's head and then you get to see what comes of it is amazing. Through my first and last year of art I have learned that hard work makes all the difference in the world and that no matter what something can always be fixed or made to work a different way. The best part about this class was having so many different styles around you.  If you needed to see something different for an idea or a spark then it was there. This class gave me a place to express myself in ways I never would have know and it had always given me something to look forward to .

No comments:

Post a Comment